String Along

Monday 27 September 2010

Character Interveiw


The Doctor (from Doctor Who series 5)








Alright Doctor, nice to have you back with us again, hows it been?

Not to bad actually, considering I'm a 907-year old with a new face, its been quite fun so far.

Really? oh well that's good, I was worried you weren't going to get there on time, rumour is the TARDIS is 'playing up' for you?

Oi! now, now I'll have none of that, if anyone can drive her its me, and she's just warming up is all. Its been a big change for the both of us, I've got to run her in yet.

Oh, I see, well I just heard you crashed it into someones front garden, but I guess I heard wrong.

Err...well, that was an accident.

Right. So what adventures wait for you now?

Ah! well, that's the beauty isn't it? I don't know, not a clue, it's all about what's waiting round the corner of the next nebula. Well, I say that, nebula's don't have corners, and travelling through space its not really in a road layout, it was a figure of speech if you will, though I suppos-

Doctor? I understood what you meant.

Hm, yes well, very good! very good.


How were you feeling after your regeneration? a new man? confused, for someone so strong Doctor, it must be hard maintaining that with 11 personalities.

Well, its refreshing really. Of course I fear it, no one wants to die after all, or at least we try to avoid it. Honestly it can be odd for me, I remember how I felt before, all my memories are there. At the same time, I don't have them anymore, what I felt before is like when you wake up from a dream you'll forget, and in those last seconds before it floats out of your head you run it over in your mind. I suppose it feels somewhat like that.

But with each loss, there new life for you?

Oh yes, that's what keeps me ticking! I'm a new man, but it's still the good old Doctor.

Well thanks for meeting me, we wont keep you too long, we've learnt what a busy man you are-

That's rather accurate isn't it? but I do love a good chat, thanks for having, I do love the company from time to time.

Yes, the lonely doctor, as you've been known,

Sometimes, even I feel how much bigger the TARDIS is on the inside, when it's just me...still! It's not so big right now with Amy and Rory.

I bet Amy has a way of filling up a silence?

You bet she does - don't tell her I said that?

Stays with us Doctor.

Excellent, well I think I might pay a visit to space Florida, care to join?

Lead the way!

Geronimo!!!!!!!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment